We have done many different 3D prints, such as: enclosures, cases, mounts, rings, figurines, architectural pieces, functional engineering parts. Typical order build time is 2-4 business days (can be sped up at extra cost). Multiple models can be printed in parallel on up to 15 FDM and 2 SLA printers. FDM materials: ABS, PLA, Nylon, PC, Carbon Fiber reinforced filaments. SLA Resins: regular, castable, tough, flexible resins. Many different colours available (FDM, SLA).
- Fill-out a contact form and we will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible. Typically within 2 hours. You can include a link to your STL files (such as Google drive, dropbox, etc).
- Email at: info ‘at’ mattercreator.com
Appointment is required for consultation. Items can be picked up / dropped-off at reception at 304-555 Legget Dr, Twr A, Kanata location shown below. This is a pickup only location (printers are located in an industrial area).
This is a pickup/drop-off only location. By appointment. Printers are located in an industrial area.
17 Printers (2 SLA, 15 FDM):
— High resolution liquid Resin (SLA) Printer: 2 x Form1 + by FormLabs.
Max build volume (XYZ): 125 x 125 x 165 mm, or 4.9″ x 4.9″ x 6.5″ (inch). Min feature size: 300 microns, min layer thickness: 25 microns (1 mil).
Resin types: Grey, White, Translucent, Strong, Castable.
— 15 Extruded Filament (FDM) Printers width dual-extruders. Max build volume is 300 x 300 x 400mm, or 11.8″ x 11.8″ x 19.6″ (inch). Min feature size: 0.4mm (nozzle diameter), layer height: 0.1 mm – 0.3 mm.
PLA Colours: Black, White, Orange, Grey, Silver, Transparent, Red, Pink, Blue (Dark/Light), Brown, Bronze-color, Yellow, Green (Dark/Light). ABS Colours: Black, Grey, White, Silver, Orange.
FREE: Form1 post-processing services included in total price:
– Curing in UV machine (can specify how much curing is required – tacky/softer/brittle).
– Support generation.
– Printer setup: filling, cleaning.
– Rough part cleaning in Isopropyl Alcohol.
– Support removal
FREE: FDM post-processing services included in total price:
– Support material generation in the slicer software.
– Support material removal and basic cleaning.
EXTRA SERVICES, common to all printers:
– Wet sanding by hand at $1 per mL (cm^3) of part volume.
– Drilling ($0.5/hole), tapping ($1/hole).
– Painting (request a quote).
– Polishing/smoothing with a solvent (request a quote). Available solvents: PLA – Tetrahydrofuran, ABS – Acetone, Resin – IPA. Price depends on volume and part complexity. Approx. $10 for coffee mug sized part, with heavy discount on QTY.