We price match a competing quote & 10% OFF (same 3D print type).
Compared to other large scale 3D printing companies we offer cheaper overall solution tailored to your needs with a faster turn-around. With personal consultation and fast iteration of Design & 3D-print cycle you will be able to achieve better results quicker and cheaper. Before we can quote we typically review the design files and consult clients regarding appropriate materials or the type of printers that are best suited for client’s application.
We have done many different 3D prints, such as: enclosures, cases, mounts, rings, figurines, architectural pieces, functional engineering parts. Typical order build time is 2-4 business days. Multiple models can be printed in parallel on up to 18 FDM and 2 SLA resin printers. FDM materials: ABS, PLA, Nylon, PC, Carbon Fiber reinforced filaments. SLA Resins: regular, castable, tough, flexible resins. Many different colours available (FDM, SLA).
- Fill-out a contact form and we will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible. You can include a link to your STL files (GoogleDrive, DropBox).
- Email at: info ‘at’ mattercreator.com (attachments < 25 MB)
20 Printers (2 SLA, 18 FDM):
— 2x High resolution liquid Resin (SLA) Printers: Form3 by FormLabs.
Max build volume (XYZ): 145 x 145 x 185 mm, or 5.7″ x 5.7″ x 7.3″ (inch). Min feature size: 85 microns, min layer thickness: 25 microns (1 mil).
Resin types (in-stock): Grey, White, Translucent, Strong, Castable.
— 18x Extruded Filament (FDM) Printers width dual-extruders. Max build volume is 300 x 300 x 400mm, or 11.8″ x 11.8″ x 19.6″ (inch). Min feature size: 0.4mm (nozzle diameter), layer height: 0.1 mm – 0.3 mm. Some printers can have nozzle of 0.25mm if required.
PLA Colours (in-stock): Black, White, Orange, Grey, Silver, Transparent, Red, Pink, Blue (Dark/Light), Brown, Bronze-color, Yellow, Green (Dark/Light). ABS Colours (in-stock): Black, Grey, White, Silver, Orange. PETG Colours (in-stock): White, Black, Orange.
SLA-resin 3D printing services included in total price:
– Support placement in PreForm software.
– Printer setup: filling, cleaning.
– Part cleaning in Isopropyl Alcohol (2 stages).
– Curing in FormLabs UV curing machine.
– Support removal with wire cutters.
FDM 3D printing services included in total price:
– Support material generation in the slicer software.
– Printer setup: Loading/unloading filament, cleaning.
– Support material removal and basic cleaning.
EXTRA SERVICES, common to all printers:
– Wet sanding by hand.
– Drilling, tapping, metal threaded inserts.
– Spray painting by hand.
– Polishing/smoothing with a solvent. Available solvents: PLA – TetraHydroFuran, ABS – Acetone, Resin – IPA. Price depends on volume and part complexity with heavy discount on QTY.
Location for pickup and consultation:
Appointment is required for consultation. Items can be picked up / dropped-off at reception at 304-555 Legget Dr, Twr A, Kanata location shown below. This is a pickup only location (printers are located in an industrial area).
This is a pickup/drop-off only location. By appointment. Printers are located in an industrial area.